Friday, October 10, 2008

Dull and Boring!

Okay, I've fumed a few days now over the debate--and could it have been any more boring, I think not.  We are all well aware that the Economy is beyond in the tank and has gotten worse every day this week, I might add.  So here was the opportunity for either candidate to come out of the gate blasting (especially John McCain) but did they??  Heck a Moly, NO!  I am so disappointed in that fact there was so little passion and irateness on the part of these guys!  I am one pissed off American right now, I am livid over Wall Street, and more upset that Washington is sooo out of touch with Mainstream America!! And where the heck did they get those people in the audience??  Could they have been any duller in their questions?  Am I the only one fired up over the mess we're in right now, cause if I would have been asking the questions you would have seen the passion and ire I'm feeling.  These folks and the online questions were dull, boring and pointless, to say the least.  And Tom Brokaw, good gosh he stunk!  His monotone voice and attitude Suck, let alone his ridiculous attempts at humor.  It was the worst debate and it should have been so much more.  I want more and I expect more.  Where is the passion?  Where is the Crusader?  Where is the fighter for Mainstream Americans?  Where is the Maverick?  Please give us more, I really need to see more Passion on the issues in this Election.

No comments: