Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Have I Been Up To?

Boy that is the question. I recently spent 5 days at Amber's and had lots of fun. I went to 2 of Jake's ball games, those are always nail biters because you never know just where the ball will go! It is so cute though, some of the plays go perfectly smooth and others are shear confusion--gotta love little league. We went to Lucille's for dinner and a Quakes game which was very, very fun. I love when I can be with my little kiddos! Jake is losing teeth right and left--he recently lost two top teeth and he called to let me know that he lost another bottom tooth. Needless to say he won't be eating corn on the cob anytime soon. Ella is adorable and likes to keep up with her big brother, she loves to climb and has no fear!
Now that I am working less and less I have time for projects around the house. My big to DO right now is redecorating my living room. New sofa (yahoo) I think I'm entitled as the old one was about 25 years new! Say it isn't so -- but it is! I also got a new chair that I love and have ordered a new bookcase/wall unit not sure what to call it-(it will not accommodate a flat screen) I had the ceilings painted and crown moulding goes in on thursday (yipee) I still need to get rid of the barber chair (anybody want it?). I'll post a picture when I complete it, probably in 6-8 weeks as it takes forever when you order stuff!

No comments: